FireBug came about because we needed a better way to debug our PHP applications than using
debug_backgrace. We’ve also tried to use Xdebug but felt like something was missing. FireBug is all about making debugging as efficient as possible.
Create Your Own Debug Panels
FireBug not only features the ability to debug your application using the
debugger() function, but you also have the ability to create your own debug panels that can include any data you’d like to include. Using the FireBug API, you’ll be able to debug like never before. Think about those SQL queries you’d like to debug. Or that application data you always have a hard time finding. Like session, or environment variables. FireBug will give you the ability to do it all!
- Github: https://github.com/ua1-labs/firebug
- Composer: https://packagist.org/packages/ua1-labs/firebug
- FireBug – Getting Started
- FireBug – API Documentation
- FireBug – Adding Your Own Debug Panels
- FireBug – Working With Xdebug
- FireBug – Built In Timer Tool